1. OOPS: Those haricuts didn't seem to help bring luck to the Broncos. Ouch!!!
2. SKIP WEEKENDS: We are trying to feed you with a little news at least once per day, but let's skip the weekends, because apparently we are too busy getting haircuts for all the wrong reasons. That said, don't be surprised if we DO occasionally toss you a tid-bit of news hear or there on the weekends.
3. DJ GRANDPA: Don't forget that tonight is the big show. Sounds like it will happen at 9:00 PM EST (that's a half hour earlier than we announced prior. Regardless of actual air-time, please know that you can hear it ANY TIME after it airs.
Go to The Crib...
4. DICE: The topic is a hot one these days with regard to Police Precinct, which makes us think all the more that a dice version of the game is NEEDED!!! (yes, "Needed", as in we can not survive without it). To follow the discussion of naming the game, go here...
5. KATIE: Just to remind you-all, she is in Atlanta all week (taking pictures of pot holes, and man hole covers for the board).
6. OLE: I will try to run him down this week to see what he is thinking for the lay-out of the B-Side of the board.